Thursday, October 20, 2011

Documentary update

I'm still in the early stages of my documentary, but the more that I think about it, I'm leaning towards "ADHD in baseball" as my topic. I found a documentary about Andres Torres of the San Francisco Giants who has ADHD and his journey to play the major league level.


Right now, my goal is to contact a few players (past or present), preferably teammates, who have ADHD and talk to them about their journey. The player can be at either the major or minor league level. If you have any ideas, please leave a comment and how I can contact the player!


Quote: "They say the first World Series is the one you remember most. No, no, no. I guarantee you don't remember that one because the fantasy world you always dreamed about is suddenly real."- Sparky Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Interesting topic.
    Will you also be looking into the sudden rise of ADHD in baseball a few years ago and the fact that it allowed players to take medicines that were on the list of banned substances, which raised the question as to whether players were faking it.

    ReplyDelete